From another post "Dr. Marge McMackin has left a new comment":
"TODAY the Pennsylvania Department of Education released the OFFICIAL AYP/PSSA results for 2011. Listed here for public access are the PDE websites for information relevant to this region.
You will see ALL of the Allegheny County School Districts that made AYP outright. PPS did NOT.
PPS is in "Making Progress -Corrective Action II"
ALL Allegheny County Districts “Made AYP” outright EXCEPT the following five Districts: (Pittsburgh and Wilkinsburg are in “Making Progress”)
1. Wilkinsburg “Making Progress-School
2. Pittsburgh Public “Making Progress: in Corrective
3. Sto-Rox –“District Improvement I”
4. McKeesport - “Corrective Action II 1st Year”
5. Woodland Hills - “Corrective Action II 3rd Year”
PITTSBURGH PUBLIC SCHOOLS AYP/PSSA Results:
PPS DISTRICT GRADE LEVEL DATA: